PARIS, Feb 20 (Reuters) – Two youths aged 16 were arrested in the north of France earlier this week on suspicion of planning attacks on a shopping centre or concert venue, said the French anti-terrorist prosecutor’s office on Friday.
The anti-terrorist prosecutor said one of the 16-year olds had started to follow jihadist propaganda. It did not name the two 16-year olds who had been arrested.
(Reporting by Sophie Louet;Editing by Sudip Kar-Gupta)
Brought to you by www.srnnews.com
Galápagos park releases 158 juvenile hybrid tortoises on Floreana to restore the ecosystem
North Korea’s Kim reviews country’s progress at key party congress
Analysis-US Supreme Court ruling offers little respite for global economy
President Trump considers limited strikes on Iran even as diplomat says proposed deal is near (VIDEO)